Our Privacy And Policy: What You Should Know
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Collection of Personal Information
- How We Collect Private Information
- How We Use Your Information
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Rights of Customers
- Contact Information
1. Collection of Personal Information
We collect information from our valued customers for a variety of reasons, rest assured that we will protect all the said information with our utmost care.
- Name – We collect this information to identify you, and to easily address your concerns.
- Address – We collect such information to reach you whenever we need face-to-face transactions.
- Phone Number – We ask for contact numbers for communication purposes in case of additional transactions or termination of a contract without the need for face-to-face transactions.
- Payment Details – Customers must provide payment information in case they hire our services.
2. How We Collect Private Information
- Communication– By contacting us first, we first ask for your name, address, phone number payment details, and email address (optional).
- Fill Up The Lead Form On Our Website – Without the need to contact us, you can visit our website and fill up our lead form so that we can reach out to you immediately.
3. How We Use Your Information
- Service Provision – We use the given information to address customers’ important things that need to be addressed in doing business.
- Communication – We may use customer’s phone numbers for junk removal service transactions.
- Improve And Personalize – We use such information for customer feedback or testimonials after a job is done.
- Legal Compliance – We may use or disclose information for legal purposes.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
At ROMO Junk Removal Services, we understand the confidentiality of our customers’ data. So our company protects and respects customers’ privacy to the best of our ability. This statement explains how we may share customers’ personal data with our trusted company partners. Rest assured that any misconduct in sharing customers’ personal information, the company fully takes responsibility for such wrongdoings.
- Third-Party Service Providers: ROMO Junk Removal Service may disclose information to our trusted third-party service providers on the customer’s personal information so that they can assist us promptly in giving our customers the satisfaction they deserve. Before doing so, we first inform our customers about sharing their personal data with the third-party service, so they are aware of what is happening.
- Legal Compliance: If ever law enforcement requires the customer’s personal data, we may disclose all information needed to them. The reason for legality includes subpoenas, court orders, and government requests. If such disclosure is required by local or national authorities, we’re permitted to give any customer personal information they want.
- Protecting Our Rights: We may disclose customer information to preserve our integrity and protect our rights, including privacy, safety of property, and responding to breaches of security or unauthorized access.
Take note that before disclosing customers’ personal information, we first seek their sign of approval to serve as legal evidence in case of any mistake in sharing information.
5. Rights of Customer
ROMO Junk Removal Services respectfully values customer personal data. The purpose of this statement outline every customer’s rights in protecting their personal information. They can use this to exercise their rights in case they know their personal information is breached.
- Right to Privacy: The customer can immediately terminate their contract with us and request to delete all their personal data collected by our company. Especially if their family members, friends, and business associates experience any unwarranted interference caused by disclosing personal data.
- Right to Data Protection: Our company gives peace of mind to our customers by giving them full access to their personal information. Note that we still require any information needed in rendering our services.
- Right to Access: Every customer can request a copy of their data to gain access and know all updates that have been happening in their personal data. If such a request may happen, our company will be happy to serve you on your request. Note that we may still require any identification that proves your identity, like ID cards.
- Right to Erasure: Each and every customer has the right to request the deletion of their personal data. Note that this is only applicable if there’s no existing contract, but other than that the customer can fully request such termination of personal information.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: In our company, we do not tolerate such practice, we include discrimination as a grave offense in our company’s policy. If ever our customer experiences discrimination made by our staff or technicians, the customer has the right to terminate the contract and request the deletion of their personal data.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: The customer has the right to revoke their consent if an organization uses it as a legal basis for processing personal information.
- Right to Complain: If the customer experiences a breach of personal security, they have all the right to complain to local and national authorities about such mistreatment.
Our company which gathers and uses personal data must abide by these rights and make sure that people’s privacy is maintained. It is important to note that all these rights might differ depending on the country or region the customer resides in.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you help us maintain the reputation and trust factor of our company. We also thank you for giving us the right information we needed to conduct our business with you.